Allergy2 relief by Green Guard.
100 Tablets / 50 Packets of 2 Tablets
Compare to Sudafed.
Green Guard Allergy2 relief Tablets are sealed in tamper evident packets, of 2 tablet doses each, to ensure your safety.
Each tablet contains: Phenylephrine HCI 5mg (Nasal Decongestant)
Paper cuts and minor scrapes always need our Green Guard Adhesive Strip Bandages.
Be prepared with any of our Green Guard relief Products:
• Adhesive Strip Bandages
• Maximum Strength Non-Aspirin relief
• Ibupro relief
• Cherry Cough Drop relief
• Sinus relief
• Pain and Ache relief
• Stomach relief
100 Tablets (50 Packets of 2 Tablets) per Dispenser Box
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Phenylephrine HCL 5mg.........................Nasal decongestant
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage: temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
Do not use
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase
inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric,
or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for
2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know
if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor
or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use you have
• heart disease • high blood pressure
• thyroid disease • diabetes
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
• do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
• symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• do not use more than directed
years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not
take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years
• read all product information before using
• contains FDandC yellow # 6(tartrazine)
• store at room temperature 59°-86° F(15°-30° C)
• tamper evident sealed packets
• do not use any opened or torn packets
colloidal silica*, croscarmellose sodium, DandC Red #27*, dicalcium phosphate*, FDandC red #40*, FDandC yellow #6*, hypromellose*, lactose*, magnesium stearate,
microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze*,
polyethylene glycol*, pregelatinized starch*, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide*.
Questions or comments? 1-800-869-6970