Non-Aspirin relief Tablets (Maximum Strength) 100/Box
Maximum Strength Non-Aspirin relief by Green Guard.
100 Tablets / 50 Packets of 2 Tablets.
Compare to Maximum Strength Tylenol.
To ensure safety Green Guard tablets are packaged in tamper resistant foil packets of 2 tablet unit doses.
Be prepared with any of our Green Guard relief Products:
• Pain and Ache relief
• Ibupro relief
• Sinus relief
• Cherry Cough Drop relief
• Stomach relief (Maximum Strength)
• Allergy2 relief
• Adhesive Strip Bandages
• First Aid Cabinets
100 Tablets (50 Packets of 2 Tablets) per Dispenser Box
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Acetaminophen 500mg...............Pain reliever/fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
• headache • muscular aches • minor arthritis pain
• common cold • toothache • menstrual cramps
For the reduction of fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
• more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
• for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use you have:
• liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use you have:
• you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms do not improve
• new symptoms occur
• pain or fever persists or gets worse
• redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Directions • do not use more than directed Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age. • store at room temperature 59°-86° F(15°-30° C)
• tamper evident sealed packets
• do not use any opened or torn packets
Inactive ingredients corn starch*, crospovidone*, hypromellose*, microcrystalline cellulose*, pharmaceutical glaze*, polyethylene glycol*, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide*. *may contain
Questions or comments? 1-800-869-6970