Vehicle / Office First Aid Kit
Green Guard First Aid Kit
Work safe with Green Guard’s vehicle and workplace First Aid Kit which is ideal for accidents and minor emergencies. Whether you have a fleet of trucks or one van on the road, bring a first aid kit along for the ride to increase safety and efficiency.
An assortment of tablets provide on-the-go relief for allergy, sore muscles, pains, sinus, stomach, and sore throat issues. Pain relief tablets are close by at the office when employees have a sudden ache or illness.
When a minor emergency happens the need for comfort is usually urgent and this First Aid Kit by Green Guard is perfect.
To meet OSHA requirements and help you comply with OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.151, check out our larger First Aid Cabinets.
Green Guard Workplace First Aid Kit Contents
Each Hardcase Plastic Kit Includes:
• 1 Each - First Aid Booklet
• 4 Tablets - Green Guard Allergy2 relief, compare to Sudafed.
• 4 Tablets - Ibupro relief, compare to Advil.
• 4 Tablets - Non-Aspirin relief (Maximum Strength), compare to Extra Strength Tylenol.
• 4 Tablets - Extra Strength Pain relief, compare to Excedrin.
• 4 Tablets - Sinus relief, compare to Sinutab.
• 4 Tablets - Stomach relief (Maximum Strength), compare to Tums or Rolaids.
• 4 Each - Cherry Cough Drops, compare to Ludens.
• 1 Each - Cold Pack Boxed by Green Guard
• 5 Each - 3" x 3" 12-Ply Sterile Gauze Pads - Bulk
• 2 Each - Non Adherent Pad 2x3 Individual
• 1 Each - Tape ½" x 2 ½ yds
• 1 Each - Green Guard Adhesive Strip Bandages 1" x 3" (16)
• 1 Each - Triple Antibiotic Ointment (10) by Green Guard
• 3 Each - Antiseptic Towelettes Individual
• 2 Each - Butterfly Medium - Bulk
• 2 Each - Large Patch - Bulk
• 3 Each - Cool Jel Packets - Bulk
• 3 Each - Alcohol Swabs Individual
• 1 Each - Green Guard Fingertip Bandages (10)
• 1 Each - Kit Scissors
• 1 Each - Glove Wipes
First Aid Kit box contents may change occasionally.
1 First Aid Kit
*Medicine Can Not Be Returned / Refunded